Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double
- Two Twin Beds
- 1 double
Hilton Deluxe, Twin Room
- One Twin Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Bradford with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Wool Exchange, National Media Museum, and Bradford Cathedral. Also nearby are Colour Museum and Bolling Hall Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Bradford Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 9009 square feet (811 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9009
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 811
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Exhibit space
- Parking nearby
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 121
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Extra towels/bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant between 7 AM and 10 AM.
City 3 Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
City 3 Bar - This wine bar specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 34
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 8.80 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room