Availability: Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Bradford eco-friendly hotel with a bar/lounge
Collect 200 points.*
Situated in Bradford, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Grattan Stadium, Bolling Hall Museum, and National Media Museum. Local attractions also include Wool Exchange and Colour Museum.
Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and a porter/bellhop.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel Amenities
Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel features coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This eco-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Number of floors - 3
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 8.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 16.00 per night
- Additional Details
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.