Book your room at 42 The Calls
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
4-star hotel in Leeds near Royal Armouries
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Corn Exchange, Royal Armouries, and First Direct Arena. Also nearby are Thackray Medical Museum and Salem Chapel.
In addition to a restaurant, 42 The Calls features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
42 The Calls is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1887
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired internet access (12.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Offsite parking discounted rates available
In your room
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Turndown service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order and full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Brasserie 44 - This brasserie serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
The fine print for 42 The Calls
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 12.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 14.75 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00
- Cleaning deposit: GBP 50 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).