Book your room at 42 The Calls
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Leeds (Cultural Quarter) near Royal Armouries
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Leeds (Cultural Quarter), close to Leeds Minster, Royal Armouries, and First Direct Arena. Also nearby are Thackray Medical Museum and Corn Exchange.
In addition to a restaurant, 42 The Calls features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
42 The Calls is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 1887
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access (12.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Turndown service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order and full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Brasserie 44 - This brasserie serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 12.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 14.75 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00
- Cleaning deposit: GBP 50 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).