Book your room at Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
4-star hotel with 2 restaurants in Crawley (Copthorne)
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Crawley (Copthorne), near the airport, Worth St. Nicholas' Church, Manor Royal Business Park, and Crawley Town Hall. Local attractions also include Hawth Theatre and Crawley County Mall Shopping Center.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 17 meeting rooms are available. This Crawley hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick is a smoke-free property.
- Business center
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Health club
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 227
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (5 GBP per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (5 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (5 GBP per 24 hours surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ceiling fan
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Lion Dor - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves dinner only.
The Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Library Bar - This bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
White Swan Pub - This bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The fine print for Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.25 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 2.00 (one way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged