Book your room at Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center
Smoke-free Georgetown hotel on university campus
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This DC hotel is located within Georgetown University's student center, at the north end of campus. M Street shops and restaurants are 1 mile from the hotel; the White House is 2.7 miles away.
Starbucks and more
Guests can enjoy breakfast and lunch at the Faculty Club. The student center offers a variety of casual dining options, including a Starbucks. A 24-hour fitness center is also on site. The hotel is smoke-free.
Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center has 146 air-conditioned guestrooms. All offer premium bedding, high-speed Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and cable TV with HBO.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center
At your hotel
This hotel and conference center is located within Georgetown University's 225,000-square-foot student center. The student center includes a food court, a Starbucks, an Uncommon Grounds coffee shop, a bookstore, and other facilities.
A 24-hour fitness center is on site. Guests also have access to Yates Field House, which features a pool, gym, indoor running track, and racquetball courts. The conference center provides 13,500 square feet of meeting space. Parking for RV's and trucks is available on a limited basis and for a surcharge.
Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center is entirely nonsmoking.
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 13500
- Conference space size (meters) - 1215
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £9.95 USD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( £9.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( £9.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Refrigerator (on request)
Eat and drink
Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center has a restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. A buffet breakfast with hot items is available (surcharge).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The fine print for Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.