Availability: Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Urban oasis in the heart of the nation's capital
Collect 200 points.*
Stylish West End
This luxury hotel is located in the fashionable West End, two blocks from K Street at the footsteps of Georgetown, and less than a mile from the White House and the Smithsonian.
Grand health club
The Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is home to one of the city's largest health clubs, newly renovated and offering a lap pool, sauna, spa tub, weight room, spinning and Pilates classes, and CrossFit.
The 415 guestrooms are graced with original artwork, premium bedding, a sitting area, CD players, and baths with scales, lighted mirrors, and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown Amenities
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping on site
- Indoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 415
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £14.95 USD / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
Juniper Restaurant - Restaurant featuring modern American cuisine made with locally grown and sustainable ingredients. Indoor and outdoor courtyard dining. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily and brunch on weekends.
Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per night (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.