Book your room at Embassy Suites Washington D.C. Chevy Chase Pavillion
Chevy Chase suites 6 miles from DC via rail
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Set in the posh Chevy Chase Pavilion shopping complex, just steps from the subway station, this uptown Washington, DC, hotel is within 6 miles of the downtown core, the White House, and the Pentagon.
Swimming in the sky
An indoor swimming pool and fitness center crown the Embassy Suites Washington D.C. Chevy Chase Pavillion's penthouse level. Hotel guests also enjoy complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and daily manager's receptions featuring complimentary drinks and appetizers.
TV in every room
The 198 suites at this Embassy Suites have separate bedrooms and living areas, sofa beds, kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, wired and wireless Internet, and two flat-panel HDTVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Embassy Suites Washington D.C. Chevy Chase Pavillion is within 5 miles of the White House, National Zoo, and the Washington National Cathedral. Shopping is available on site.
The hotel's recreational amenities include a swimming pool, fitness center, and spa tub. A manager's reception, featuring drinks and snacks, is held daily. A self-service laundry facility is available. Guests can enjoy a complimentary evening manager reception daily. The hotel has a 24-hour business center and 6232 square feet that includes 3 meeting rooms and space for conference and exhibit events. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge). This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 198
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 6
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 579
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Grocery/convenience store
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1990
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6232
- Conference center
- Free reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (14.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (14.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (14.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed internet (14.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Free weekday newspaper
- Separate sitting area
- Sofa bed
- Video-game console
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- MP3 docking station
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Guests of the hotel enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast each morning at Cafe Cino. The Cafe is open from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM on weekdays and 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM on weekends. Guests can also enjoy complimentary beverages and appetizers at a complimentary evening reception held daily from 5:30 - 7:30 PM.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but does have a room service menu. There are also several dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby Things to Do
Water aerobics classes, personal training, and a sauna in each fitness center dressing room are available for guests. Guests have access to segway tours/rentals and bicycle hire nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 26 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.