Availability: Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters
Please enter your travel dates.
Downtown Washington, DC hotel on Embassy Row
Collect 200 points.*
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, our elite customers are invited to enjoy the free room upgrades and other benefits upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Dupont Circle
Located 4 blocks from Dupont Circle, the 9-story Beacon Hotel is a 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from the new Washington Convention Center.
Casual dining at the hotel's Beacon Grill is available all day, every day. The hotel's 24-hour fitness area has aerobic and strength training equipment.
Beacon Hotel's 199 air-conditioned guestrooms and suites feature CD players, flat-screen TVs, and wireless or wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters Amenities
Beacon Hotel in downtown Washington, DC is 4 blocks from Dupont Circle Metro Station, which provides access to most DC neighborhoods and attractions such as the National Zoo and Smithsonian Institution.
A self-serve business center (surcharge) provides 2 computer workstations, a printer, a copier, and a fax machine; the Beacon also has 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including a theater-style setting that can seat 150. Wireless Internet access is available in common areas (surcharge) and is complimentary in the hotel restaurant. A small fitness area has aerobic and strength training equipment. Guests also receive complimentary access to a YMCA 2 blocks away. On-site dining offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, as well as Sunday brunch.
The hotel offers secure valet parking (surcharge; 6-foot clearance).
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 199
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Television in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 9
- Wedding services
- Conference space size (feet) - 10,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £12.00 USD / per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( £12.00 USD / per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
Beacon Bar and Grill Spacious hotel restaurant includes main dining room, enclosed patio dining, and private dining room, plus a high-energy lounge. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Sunday brunch. American fare, including pastas, salads, sandwiches, and steaks, and daily drink specials.
The Beacon's 24-hour fitness room includes a stair machine, treadmill, stationary bike, and elliptical trainer.
Guests receive complimentary admission to the YMCA, located within 2 blocks of the hotel.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per night (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.