Book your room at The Grand House
Art Deco bed & breakfast in Valparaiso with a complimentary breakfast
Situated near the beach in the city center, this bed & breakfast is close to Congreso Nacional, Casa Mirador de Lukas, and Monumento de los Heroes de Iquique. Also nearby are El Cardonal Market and La Sebastiana Museum.
The Grand House offers a complimentary buffet breakfast. Other amenities include a train station pick-up service, a coffee shop/café, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and separate bedrooms. Other amenities include premium bedding and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The bed & breakfast offers a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a cruise ship terminal shuttle, and an area shuttle. This Art Deco bed & breakfast also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Grand House is a smoke-free property.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1919
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property
- Free breakfast
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Room service (24 hours)
- Separate bedroom
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
The fine print for The Grand House
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.