Book your room at Puerta Escondida
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Bed & breakfast in Valparaiso (Cerro Alegre) near Casa Mirador de Lukas
This bed & breakfast is located in Valparaiso (Cerro Alegre), close to Paseo Gervasoni, Casa Mirador de Lukas, and Monumento de los Heroes de Iquique. Also nearby are Estadio Playa Ancha and Valparaiso University.
Puerta Escondida provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a computer station, an arcade/game room, and tour/ticket assistance.
All guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Valparaiso bed & breakfast also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Puerta Escondida has designated areas for smoking.
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1920
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free parking nearby
In your room
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 9 AM and 11 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Puerta Escondida
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 15 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.