Book your room at Puerta Escondida
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
3-star Valparaiso bed & breakfast in Cerro Alegre, walk to Casa Mirador de Lukas
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Cerro Alegre, this bed & breakfast is within a 10-minute walk of Paseo Gervasoni, Casa Mirador de Lukas, and Monumento de los Heroes de Iquique. Turri Clock Tower and Wallstreet Porteno are also within 5 minutes.
Along with a computer station, this bed & breakfast has an arcade/game room and free newspapers. Free breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and free breakfast.
Rooms offer free WiFi and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Valparaiso bed & breakfast also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Puerta Escondida has designated areas for smoking.
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1920
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 9 AM and 11 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 15 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.