Book your room at Jaguar Hostel + Living
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Vina del Mar hostel near a metro station
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Vina del Mar, this hostel is close to Palacio Carrasco, Quinta Vergara Amphitheatre, and Estadio Sausalito. Also nearby are Francisco Fonck Museum and Palacio Rioja.
Amenities at Jaguar Hostel + Living include tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and shared/communal kitchens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Jaguar Hostel + Living
At your hotel
Jaguar Hostel + Living features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free parking nearby
In your room
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shared/communal kitchen
The fine print for Jaguar Hostel + Living
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 10:30 AM
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.