Book your room at Jaguar Hostel + Living
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Vina del Mar hostel near a metro station
Situated in Vina del Mar, this hostel is close to Palacio Carrasco, Quinta Vergara Amphitheatre, and Estadio Sausalito. Also nearby are Francisco Fonck Museum and Palacio Rioja.
Amenities at Jaguar Hostel + Living include tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and shared/communal kitchens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Jaguar Hostel + Living features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free parking nearby
In your room
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shared/communal kitchen
The fine print for Jaguar Hostel + Living
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 10:30 AM
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.