Book your room at Jaguar Hostel + Living
Double Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm, Shared Bathroom (8 People, 4 Bunk Beds)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
Room for 4 people Female 2 bunks and Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Vina del Mar hostel near a metro station
Situated in Vina del Mar, this hostel is close to Palacio Carrasco, Quinta Vergara Amphitheatre, and Estadio Sausalito. Also nearby are Francisco Fonck Museum and Palacio Rioja.
Amenities at Jaguar Hostel + Living include tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and shared/communal kitchens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Jaguar Hostel + Living features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Shared/communal kitchen
Check-in time starts at 10:30 AM
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.