Availability: Hostal Little Castle
Double Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Vina del Mar hostel with a bar/lounge
Collect 200 points.*
Situated near the beach in the city center, this hostel is close to Palacio Presidencial de Cerro Castillo, Caleta Abarca Beach, and Quinta Vergara Amphitheatre. Also nearby are Estadio Sausalito and Wulff Castle.
Hostal Little Castle offers a complimentary full breakfast. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a rooftop terrace.
Guestrooms have kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and day beds; rooms also include refrigerators and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hostal Little Castle Amenities
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This Vina del Mar hostel also offers a spa tub, a rooftop terrace, and a library. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 200 meters and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hostal Little Castle has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1918
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Shared bathroom
- Balcony or patio
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free Wi-Fi
- Day bed
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 9:30 AM and 11:00 AM.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Hostal Little Castle Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.