Book your room at Hostal Little Castle
Double Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hostel in Vina del Mar with free breakfast and spa tub
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Vina del Mar, this hostel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Palacio Presidencial de Cerro Castillo and within 3 mi (5 km) of Quinta Vergara Amphitheatre and Estadio Sausalito. Flower Clock and Caleta Abarca Beach are also within 10 minutes.
This hostel features a spa tub, a rooftop terrace, and laundry facilities. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a free grocery shopping service, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 7 rooms boast fireplaces and offer free WiFi and balconies or patios. Guests will also find refrigerators, microwaves, and room service. Bathrooms are shared.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 200 meters and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). This Vina del Mar hostel also offers a spa tub, a rooftop terrace, and a library. A complimentary grocery shopping service and tour/ticket assistance can be provided. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hostal Little Castle has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free grocery shopping service
- Year Built 1918
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Shared bathroom
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shared/communal kitchen
- Day bed
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 9:30 AM and 11:00 AM.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No pets or service animals allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CLP 60.00
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: CLP 65000 (one way)
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 65000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.