Book your room at Hostal Little Castle
Double Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Vina del Mar hostel with a bar/lounge
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated near the beach in the city center, this hostel is close to Palacio Presidencial de Cerro Castillo, Caleta Abarca Beach, and Quinta Vergara Amphitheatre. Also nearby are Estadio Sausalito and Wulff Castle.
Hostal Little Castle offers a complimentary full breakfast. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a rooftop terrace.
Guestrooms have kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and day beds; rooms also include refrigerators and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hostal Little Castle
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This Vina del Mar hostel also offers a spa tub, a rooftop terrace, and a library. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 200 meters and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hostal Little Castle has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1918
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Shared bathroom
- Balcony or patio
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Day bed
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 9:30 AM and 11:00 AM.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.