Book your room at Hostal Little Castle
Double Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hostel in Vina del Mar with free breakfast and bar/lounge
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Vina del Mar, this hostel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Palacio Presidencial de Cerro Castillo and within 3 mi (5 km) of Quinta Vergara Amphitheatre and Estadio Sausalito. Flower Clock and Caleta Abarca Beach are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this hostel has a spa tub and a rooftop terrace. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, laundry facilities, a free grocery shopping service, and a library are onsite.
All 7 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies or patios, and kitchens with refrigerators. Room service, coffee makers, and showers are among the other amenities available to guests. Bathrooms are shared.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This Vina del Mar hostel also offers a spa tub, a rooftop terrace, and a library. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 200 meters and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hostal Little Castle has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free grocery shopping service
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1918
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Shared bathroom
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Day bed
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 9:30 AM and 11:00 AM.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.