Availability: Radisson Blu Astorija Hotel
Standard DoubleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Gracious 1901 hotel opposite St Casimir’s
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Near Old Town Market
Surrounded by the Baroque buildings of picturesque Old Town in Vilnius, this handsome hotel is across from St Casimir's Church, and three blocks from the Old Town Square Market.
New fitness center
Completed in 2004, the fitness center features an indoor pool, spa tub, steam rooms, and sauna (fees may apply); Radisson BLU Astorija Hotel also offers a complimentary breakfast buffet and a stylish brasserie.
Large view windows
This Radisson Blu Hotel's 119 air-conditioned guestrooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows with Old Town or atrium views and cable TV with pay movies; in-room massage is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Astorija Hotel Amenities
Radisson BLU Astorija Hotel offers easy access to Old Town sights, as well as fashionable shopping. The Baroque St. Casimir's Church, one of the city's most notable buildings, is across the street. The hotel's modern fitness center includes an indoor pool and spa tub tiled in blue and white. Steam baths and a Finnish sauna are also available.
The restaurant offers seafood and Scandinavian-accented fare, while the glassed-in lobby bar serves excellent beers. A computer corner by the lobby offers high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1901
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Brasserie Astorija - Scandinavian buffet breakfast, seafood-focused lunch and dinner menu. Persian rugs, Art Nouveau-style murals, window-lined terrace facing the street. Live music nightly.
Lobby Bar - Serves excellent local brews, snacks, and desserts in glassed-in room formerly the hotel's verandah. Curved wooden bar, fresh flowers on the tables.
The hotel's fitness center, opened in 2004, features an indoor pool, spa tub, steam rooms, sauna, and exercise machines.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Radisson Blu Astorija Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- A facilities fee includes use of:
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.