Availability: Le Faranchin
Winter getaway with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Conveniently located near ski facilities, this Villar-d'Arene hotel is in the mountains, within the vicinity of Col du Galibier and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Col d'Arsine.
After a day on the slopes, return to Le Faranchin to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including a spa tub and a sauna.
All guestrooms include desks, phones, and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Faranchin Amenities
After a day on the slopes, relax in the spa tub or enjoy the use of other facilities, including a fitness center and a sauna. Le Faranchin helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Spa tub
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Le Faranchin has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
Le Faranchin Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact the hotel in advance, using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.