Book your room at Hotel Regina
Vienna property near Votivkirche
Housed in a 19th-century palace, this family-run hotel is situated next to the Votive Church, in the university quarter of the city, 500 metres from the parliament buildings and three kilometres from the Imperial Palace.
The hotel restaurant serves Austrian and international dishes, with Viennese specialities, there is an onsite café-bar, and multilingual staff at the concierge desk can arrange tours and book tickets. A public underground garage with special rates for guests is close by.
The 165 guestrooms feature modern Italian-style furniture, and amenities include satellite television, high-speed Internet connections via WLAN, sofabeds, air conditioning, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The multilingual staff provide concierge services like arranging city tours and excursions, as well as transport to and from the airport (surcharge). A choice of wines, cocktails and beers are available in the café bar, and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access is available. Further amenities include 8 meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, computer station, and terrace. Guests arriving by car will find garage parking nearby for a surcharge. The property was renovated in 2014. Guests will find many activities nearby including golf, tennis, boating, hiking, and fishing.
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 89
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Year Built 1880
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Number of floors - 6
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Eat and drink
Guests of the Hotel Regina enjoy a breakfast buffet of hot and cold items each morning.
Restaurant Roth - The menu features Austrian and international dishes, with Viennese specialties, accompanied by wines, cocktails and beers. Seating extends to the shaded garden in summer months.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
The fine print for Hotel Regina
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 260
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100
- Deposit: EUR 30 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Austria. This property is rated 4 star.