Book your room at Hotel Das Tyrol
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
StudioMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Boutique and art hotel in Vienna's historic Old City
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Near Museum Quarter
Situated on the longest shopping street in the heart of Vienna, this boutique hotel is 100 meters from the Museum Quarter, 500 meters from the Secession Building, and blocks from the Ring Strasse.
Guests of the Small Luxury Hotel Das Tyrol can unwind in the wellness center, which has a sauna, steam room, and light-therapy shower.
The 30 guestrooms at Hotel Das Tyrol feature feather beds, modern furnishings, and original contemporary artworks. Air-conditioned rooms include satellite televisions and minibars. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Das Tyrol mixes traditional and modern design while showcasing contemporary art hand-picked by the boutique hotel's owner. The wellness center features a private sauna, steam room, and light-therapy shower. Complimentary WiFi is available in public areas.
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Sofa bed size
- Espresso maker
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Check-in time ends at 7 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 37 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 169
- Late check-out fee: EUR 169
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.