Availability: The Parkside Hotel & Spa
Deluxe Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Luxury Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, CornerMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Victoria spa aparthotel near British Columbia Parliament Building
Collect 200 points.*
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, our elite customers are invited to enjoy the free room upgrades and other benefits upon availability at check-in.See details
Situated in the city center, this spa aparthotel is close to St. Ann's Academy, British Columbia Parliament Building, and Thunderbird Park - Royal BC Museum. Also nearby are Victoria Conference Centre and Helmcken House.
In addition to a restaurant, The Parkside Hotel & Spa features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, fireplaces, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Parkside Hotel & Spa Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, The Parkside Hotel & Spa features an indoor pool and a spa tub. Dining options at the aparthotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 2000 square feet (180 square meters). This eco-friendly aparthotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Parkside Hotel & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 7
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2009
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 2000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 180
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Caffe Fantastico - Overlooking the garden, this café serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Boat tours nearby
The Parkside Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open select days. Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Parkside Hotel & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.