Availability: Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour
Traditional Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Traditional Room, 2 Queen Beds, KitchenetteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Victoria eco-friendly hotel near British Columbia Parliament Building
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Victoria Royal Theatre, British Columbia Parliament Building, and Greater Victoria Public Library. Also nearby are Pioneer Square and Christ Church Cathedral.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 1023 square feet (92 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1023
- Conference space size (meters) - 92
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- iPod docking station
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Smiths Pub - This pub specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Argyle Attic - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: CAD 2.85 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 9 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.