Please enter your travel dates.
Studio Suite (Erickson Wing)
Waterfront Victoria, BC, hotel overlooking Japanese Garden
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Bounded by the sea
Located on a peninsula jutting into Victoria's Inner Harbour, Inn at Laurel Point is 4 blocks from the Royal BC Museum and Government Street shopping, accessible via a waterfront walkway.
East meets West
Inn at Laurel Point amenities include an indoor pool, a 24-hour business center, a fitness studio, and a terraced patio overlooking a Japanese garden.
The 200 guestrooms have ocean views, step-out balconies, refrigerators, high-speed Internet access (surcharge), feather duvets and pillows, and paper-paneled Japanese interior doors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located on the waterfront in downtown Victoria, Inn at Laurel Point sits in a park-like setting, with Victoria's inner harbor to the north and the waters of the Pacific Ocean to the south and west. The hotel sits at the edge of Victoria's bustling business and shopping districts.
Amenities at this smoke-free hotel include free local calls, high-speed Internet access in guestrooms, and wireless Internet access in most public spaces (surcharge).
An indoor pool is located next to an outdoor patio that faces both the Outer Harbour and an expansive Japanese garden. A fitness studio is also on site.
Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner at Aura, the hotel's restaurant. Secure underground parking is available and valet parking is offered for a fee.
Inn at Laurel Point is a carbon neutral property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Beauty services
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Health club
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
Aura Restaurant - Contemporary Pacific Rim cuisine in a waterfront setting showcasing Victoria's Inner Harbour. Signature cocktails, artisan wines, and locally crafted microbrews. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
This Victoria hotel has an indoor pool located next to an outdoor patio facing the Outer Harbour. A fitness studio is also on site. The hotel is bounded by a waterfront walkway connecting the hotel with both the downtown core and Fisherman's Wharf.
World-class scuba diving is available at Ogden Point, located less than a mile from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10 per stay
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.