Availability: Scandic Kristiansand Bystranda
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Kristiansand eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This beachfront eco-friendly hotel is located in the city center, close to Christiansholm Festning, Kristiansand Cathedral, and University of Agder. Area attractions also include Kristiansand Kanonmuseum and Kristiansand Zoo.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Kristiansand Bystranda features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and laptop-compatible safes, guestrooms feature desks along with hair dryers and irons/ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Kristiansand Bystranda Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and a terrace. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Scandic Kristiansand Bystranda is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 229
- Number of floors - 6
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2013
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Scandic Kristiansand Bystranda Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: NOK 180 per day
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.