Book your room at Hotel Caneva
Venice hotel in Castello, walk to Rialto Bridge
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Castello, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Le Zitelle, Rialto Bridge, and St. Mark's Basilica. Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo and St Mark's Campanile are also within 10 minutes.
Along with express check-in, this hotel has tour/ticket assistance and a front-desk safe. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 23 rooms offer TVs, ceiling fans, and hair dryers. Phones and desks are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Caneva features tour/ticket assistance, express check-in, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Ceiling fan
- Hair dryer
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Check-in time starts at 8 AM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 1 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.