Availability: Van der Valk Hotel Apeldoorn - De Cantharel
Comfort Twin Room (Shower)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Twin Room, BathtubMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin Room (Terrace or Balcony)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Twin Room, Bathtub (Balcony or Terrace)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Triple Room, 3 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Comfort Room, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Twin Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Twin Room (Shower, Terrace or Balcony)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Twin Room, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Ugchelen with 3 restaurants
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in a national park, this spa hotel is close to Apenheul. Area attractions also include Paleis Het Loo.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Van der Valk Hotel Apeldoorn - De Cantharel features a sauna. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and separate sitting areas, guestrooms feature safes along with desks and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Van der Valk Hotel Apeldoorn - De Cantharel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Van der Valk Hotel Apeldoorn - De Cantharel features a sauna and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
20 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Van der Valk Hotel Apeldoorn - De Cantharel is a smoke-free property.
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting rooms
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate sitting area
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Restaurant - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Bruggelen - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Cafe - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, The White Door. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Van der Valk Hotel Apeldoorn - De Cantharel Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 1 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13.50 for adults and EUR 6.5 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7.5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 17.5 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.