Availability: First Hotel Kolding
Economy RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Kolding eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Koldinghus, Sct Nikolai Kirke, and Geografisk Have. Local attractions also include Kolding Golf Club and Trapholt Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, First Hotel Kolding features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
First Hotel Kolding Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
First Hotel Kolding is a smoke-free property.
- Multilingual staff
- Free breakfast
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 2006
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 132
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Restaurant Berg - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
First Hotel Kolding Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: DKK 105 per night
- Late check-out fee: DKK 200
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 200 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.