Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
- 1 double
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Avignon eco-friendly hotel near Place de l'Horloge
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Collection Lambert, Place de l'Horloge, and Palais des Papes. Also nearby are Musee du Petit Palais and Pont d'Avignon.
In addition to a bar/lounge, ibis Avignon Centre Gare provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and air conditioning in public areas.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ibis Avignon Centre Gare features a safe deposit box at the front desk and air conditioning in public areas. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Ibis Avignon Centre Gare is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Climate control
- Free Wi-Fi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant between 5 AM and noon.
Ibis Kitchen Pasta - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.