Book your room at Gran Hotel Gervasoni
Economy Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star family-friendly hotel in Valparaiso (Cerro Alegre) near Casa Mirador de Lukas
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This family-friendly hotel is located in Valparaiso (Cerro Alegre), close to Casa Mirador de Lukas, Concepcion Lift, and El Peral Lift. Also nearby are Artilleria Lift and Museo del Mar Almirante Cochrane.
In addition to a restaurant, Gran Hotel Gervasoni features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, hair dryers, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a beach shuttle, and a ski shuttle. This Victorian hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Gran Hotel Gervasoni is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 4
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1870
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Restaurant Di Vino - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 73500 per person (one way)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.