Availability: Residence Walsertal
Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with cross-country skiing
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the mountains, this Gressoney-la-Trinite residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Stafal-Sant'Anna Cable Car, Stafal-Gabiet Gondola, and Gabiet-Passo dei Salati Gondola. Area attractions also include Crest-Alpe Ostafa III Gondola and Passo dei Salati-Indren Cable Car.
With direct access to the slopes, Residence Walsertal makes guests feel at home with amenities like a restaurant and a sauna.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Walsertal Amenities
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like cross-country skiing and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the residence's facilities like a fitness center and a sauna. Residence Walsertal helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski equipment rentals.
The residence offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Room service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport transportation
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2007
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sofa bed size
Residence Walsertal has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing on site
- Playground on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
Residence Walsertal Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open from 10 AM to noon and from 3 PM to 7 PM. In case of late arrival guests may contact the hotel using the information provided in the booking confirmation email.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 50 per stay, varies per unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus EUR 20 one-time cleaning fee
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 10,00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 70 per week
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).