Book your room at Residence Aquila
Please enter your travel dates.
Residence connected to a shopping center, in Brusson (Monterosa)
This residence is located in Brusson (Monterosa), close to L'Etoile Ice Skating Rink and Col de Joux Plane. Area attractions also include Casino de la Vallee and San Martino Church.
Residence Aquila provides ski storage, a grocery/convenience store, express check-in, and express check-out.
In addition to digital television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchens, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Residence Aquila features ski storage, a grocery/convenience store, and express check-in. This Brusson residence also offers express check-out, a television in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). The property has a front desk available during limited hours.
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 3
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1890
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Residence Aquila
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed daily from 8 PM - 9 AM.
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7:30 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 30.00 per accommodation, per stay for housekeeping
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20,00
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20,00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10,00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per day
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).