Book your room at Priva Alpine Lodge Lenzerheide
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Family-friendly ski aparthotel with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Vaz-Obervaz aparthotel is in the mountains, near Rothorn 1 Sektion Ski Lift, Fadail Ski Lift, and Valbella Ski Lift. Also nearby are Tgantieni Ski Lift and Lenzerheide Ski Resort.
Priva Alpine Lodge Lenzerheide guests can head out to the slopes, sip drinks at the bar/lounge, and take a dip in an indoor pool.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, fireplaces, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Children's club
- Swimming pool
- Dining venue
At your hotel
At your hotel
After a day on the snow, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the aparthotel's other facilities, which include a fitness center. Conveniences like ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski equipment rentals allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the aparthotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the aparthotel's 2 restaurants. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This ski aparthotel also offers a children's pool, a complimentary children's club, and ski passes.
Priva Alpine Lodge Lenzerheide has designated areas for smoking.
- Children's club (free)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 96
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Pool sun loungers
- Year Built 2013
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 13
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate living room
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- First-run movies
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Espresso maker
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
PRIVA Steiva - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
PRIVA Ustereia - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
Bar - Onsite bar
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Game viewing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Priva Alpine Lodge Lenzerheide
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.30 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.65 per night for guests aged 6-12 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 19 for adults and CHF 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CHF 20.00 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 35 per night
We should mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.