Book your room at Hotel Tenne
Winter getaway with a restaurant
Within minutes of the slopes, this Saas-Fee hotel is in the mountains and provides easy access to Hannig Gondola, Alpin Express Gondola, and Stafelwald Ski Lift. Also nearby are Saaser Museum and Saas-Fee Ski Resort.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Hotel Tenne include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature desks along with hair dryers and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Hotel Tenne helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and shopping on site. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Hotel Tenne is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 4
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1958
- Conference space size (feet) - 753
- Conference space size (meters) - 70
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Offsite parking discounted rates available
In your room
- Hair dryer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
A complimentary breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Hotel Tenne has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Ziplining nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hotel Tenne
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.25 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
- Pet fee: CHF 8 per pet, per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.