Book your room at Hotel Holiday
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Family-friendly ski hotel with a restaurant
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Zermatt hotel is in the mountains, near Gornergrat Station, Zermatt-Furi Gondola, and Sunnegga Ski Resort. Also nearby are Matterhorn Museum and St. Mauritius Church.
Hit the slopes and relax with Hotel Holiday's amenities, which include a bar/lounge and ski storage.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature safes, minibars, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This ski hotel also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and concierge services.
Hotel Holiday is a smoke-free property.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 4
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 1973
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 CHF per 24-hour period )
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Eat and drink
La Caleche - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Open select days.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
The fine print for Hotel Holiday
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.25 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CHF 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: CHF 12 per pet, per day
- Pet deposit: CHF 12 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 80 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.