Availability: Hotel Ambassador Zermatt
4-star hotel with a shuttle to the slopes
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Zermatt hotel is in the mountains, near Gornergrat Station, Sunnegga Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Local attractions also include Schwarzsee.
Hotel Ambassador Zermatt guests can head out to the slopes, sip drinks at the bar/lounge, and enjoy an indoor pool and a full-service spa.
All guestrooms feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and premium bedding. Other amenities include safes and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Ambassador Zermatt Amenities
After a day on the snow, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa, soothe your muscles in the spa tub, or take an invigorating swim in one of the 1 indoor swimming pools. This mountain hotel's ski shuttle (surcharge) will get you to the slopes in no time. Hotel Ambassador Zermatt helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski equipment rentals. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers an indoor pool and a children's pool.
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of indoor pools - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Ski storage
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Chi-Ba-Bou - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Dining Room - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
1 indoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include a spa tub.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
Hotel Ambassador Zermatt Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CHF 120
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 20 for adults and CHF 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CHF 10.00 per pet
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.