Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Double or Twin Room, Private Bathroom
- One Double Bed
Luxury Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Executive Double or Twin Room, Private Bathroom
- One Double Bed
Comfort Double Room
- One Single Bed
Zeist eco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants
Collect 200 points.*
Situated in Zeist, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Pyramid of Austerlitz. Area attractions also include Kasteel Huis Doorn and Utrecht University.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Woudschoten Hotel & Conferentiecentrum features coffee shops/cafés. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include small meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a garden, and a picnic area. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Woudschoten Hotel & Conferentiecentrum is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 30
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 1932
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Dining - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves dinner only. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bird watching on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Running track/path on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Check-out time is 9 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per person, per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.