Book your room at Shiv Niwas Palace
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
4.5-star luxury property with 2 restaurants in Udaipur (Lake Pichola)
This luxury property is located in Udaipur (Lake Pichola), close to Crystal Gallery, City Palace, and Lake Palace. Also nearby are Jag Niwas and Jagdish Temple.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Shiv Niwas Palace features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include bars/lounges and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to premium satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Shiv Niwas Palace features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the property's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of property's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 18299 square feet (1700 square meters). This luxury property also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Shiv Niwas Palace has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1700
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 18299
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Paantya - This poolside fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Palki Khana - This café serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
The Pool Deck - This poolside restaurant serves dinner and light fare.
Panera - Onsite bar
Recreational amenities at the property include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
- Ayurvedic treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Shiv Niwas Palace
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 6500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3250 (from 8 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 11000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 5500 (from 8 to 12 years old)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1200 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the property prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Heritage Hotels of India.