Availability: Shiv Niwas Palace
Palace roomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Terrace suiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Royal Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Imperial SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4.5-star luxury property with an outdoor pool in Udaipur (Lake Pichola)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This luxury property is located in Udaipur (Lake Pichola), close to Crystal Gallery, City Palace, and Lake Palace. Also nearby are Jag Niwas and Jagdish Temple.
Recreational amenities at Shiv Niwas Palace include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to premium satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Shiv Niwas Palace Amenities
Shiv Niwas Palace features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 18299 square feet (1700 square meters). This luxury property also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Shiv Niwas Palace has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1700
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 18299
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Paantya - This fine-dining restaurant is located by the pool. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Palki Khana - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
The Pool deck - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the property include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
- Ayurvedic treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Shiv Niwas Palace Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 6500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3250 (from 8 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 11000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 5500 (from 8 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1200 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the property prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Heritage Hotels of India.