Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Tucson Williams Centre
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Tucson eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Park Place Mall, Randolph Golf Complex, and Gaslight Theatre. Local attractions also include Davis-Monthan Air Force Base and El Con Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Tucson Williams Centre features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Tucson Williams Centre Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Tucson Williams Centre provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 1248 square feet (112 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Tucson Williams Centre is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1248
- Conference space size (meters) - 112
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Grocery/convenience store
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Courtyard by Marriott Tucson Williams Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.