Availability: Masseria Pelosella
Please enter your travel dates.
Art Deco bed & breakfast with a complimentary breakfast, in Fasano (Trulli - Alberobello)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This bed & breakfast is located in Fasano (Trulli - Alberobello), close to the beach, Acquapark Egnazia, Egnazia Archeological Site, and Museum and Archeological Park of Egnatia. Local attractions also include San Domenico Golf Club and Zoo Safari Fasano.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is available. Masseria Pelosella also features complimentary wireless Internet access, free self parking, and a garden.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms include complimentary bottled water and air conditioning. Bathrooms feature showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Masseria Pelosella Amenities
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Art Deco bed & breakfast also offers multilingual staff and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2011.
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 2
- Free self parking
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1650
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Limited housekeeping
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Masseria Pelosella Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply from 1 November to 31 December. Guests exempted from the tax include children under 12 years of age, residents of the city, and disabled persons. Please note that exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 7
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Cash Deposit Required
Caters to women only
Caters to men only
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Breakage deposit: EUR 100 (cash only)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).