Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Sea View
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
- One King Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Port of Spain with a full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Port of Spain, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Brian Lara Promenade, Adam Smith Square, and Queen's Park Oval. Also nearby are Movietowne and Queen's Park Savanah.
In addition to a restaurant, Hyatt Regency Trinidad features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
In addition to iPod docking stations and wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) along with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Hyatt Regency Trinidad features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 43000 square feet (3995 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 428
- Number of floors - 22
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 43000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3995
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
Hyatt Regency Trinidad has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
Spa Escencia has 6 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.