Availability: Hyatt Regency Trinidad
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Regency, Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Regency, Club Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Port of Spain with a full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Port of Spain, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Holy Trinity Cathedral, Brian Lara Promenade, and Adam Smith Square. Also nearby are National Museum and Art Gallery and Queen's Park Oval.
In addition to a restaurant, Hyatt Regency Trinidad features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
In addition to iPod docking stations and wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) along with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Trinidad Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Hyatt Regency Trinidad features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 43000 square feet (3995 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 428
- Number of floors - 22
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 43000
- Conference space size (meters) - 3995
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
Hyatt Regency Trinidad has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Spa Escencia has 6 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
Hyatt Regency Trinidad Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.