Availability: Albergo Corte Grande
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Single Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Tribiano eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Zoate Golf Club. Area attractions also include Parco Dell'idroscalo and Parco Della Pieve.
In addition to a restaurant, Albergo Corte Grande features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with memory foam mattresses, kitchenettes, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Albergo Corte Grande Amenities
Albergo Corte Grande features a 24-hour fitness center and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Albergo Corte Grande has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2001
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Separate living room
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Pillow menu
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Ristorante Corte Grande - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Albergo Corte Grande Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Legambiente Turismo thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.