Availability: Hotel Alpino
3-star hotel with a shuttle to the slopes
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this San Martino di Castrozza hotel is in the mountains, near Col Verde Gondola, Tognola Gondola, and Ces Ski Lift. Nearby attractions also include Rosetta Cable Car.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant. Additional amenities at Hotel Alpino include ski storage and a children's club.
In addition to digital television, guestrooms include kitchens and bathrooms with rainfall showerheads and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Alpino Amenities
Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain hotel's ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage and skiing lessons allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a children's club and a fitness center. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Free self parking
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
RISTORANTE DEL FILO - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Ski lessons on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Alpino Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ECO Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.