Book your room at Aana Resort & Spa
VillaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
3.5-star resort near the beach
Within easy reach of Klong Plu Waterfall and Kai Bae Beach, this Ko Chang resort is located on a river and offers direct access to the beach. Area attractions also include Ko Chang National Park and Lonely Beach.
Catch some rays at the nearby beach, pamper yourself at Aana Resort & Spa's full-service spa, or spend the day at a marina.
Plasma televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Aana Resort & Spa
In addition to a full-service spa, Aana Resort & Spa features a marina and an outdoor pool. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of limo/town car service and a meeting room. This beach resort also offers a children's pool, a health club, and a spa tub.
Aana Resort & Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Beach bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Aana Resort & Spa has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A marina and a health club are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
ARR Spa has 3 treatment rooms. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1900
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 950 (from 0 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1500 (from 0 to 11 years old)
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.