Book your room at Strathcona Hotel
Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Downtown Toronto hotel with its own British-style pub
By sporting arenas
Located downtown in Toronto's theatre and financial districts, this smoke-free hotel is across the street from Union Station/VIA Rail and 2 blocks from the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, and CN Tower.
Pub and café
The British-style Strath Pub offers a variety of popular draft beers, wines, pub fare, pool tables, and big-screen TV. The York Street Café serves a healthy full breakfast (surcharge), lunch and quick snacks in a relaxed setting.
Modern hotel rooms
All guestrooms at this Toronto hotel provide iPod docks, cable TV and pay movies, contemporary furnishings with wooden floors, WiFi access, and phones with voice mail. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and environmentally-friendly toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Toronto hotel provides a business center in the lobby with computers and printers (surcharge), and a 640 square foot (58 square meter) meeting room is available. While the hotel does not offer an on-site fitness room, guests have access to the GoodLife Fitness center, located next door, for a fee.
Other amenities include a café serving a full breakfast or lunch, a pub with high-definition TVs, and a 24-hour business center. Luggage storage is also available.
This hotel offers valet parking (surcharge); independently owned parking garages are also available nearby for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Billiards or pool table
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 194
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1945
- Conference space size (feet) - 640
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 58
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (5.95 CAD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (5.95 CAD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The York Street Café - Casual lobby café serving a full breakfast (surcharge), à la carte lunch, and quick snacks in a relaxed atmosphere.
The Strath Pub - British-style pub serving traditional fare for lunch and dinner. Large selection of domestic and imported draft beers, wines and cocktails. Pool table, and sport shown on big-screen TV.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Ongoing road works may result in road closures around the hotel. Guests planning to arrive by car or bus are asked to contact the hotel to organize check-in. Contact details are provided in the confirmation email received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 14.95 for adults and CAD 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 5.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 5.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay (cash only)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.