Availability: SoHo Metropolitan Hotel & Residences
Deluxe Room, 1 King or 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premier Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Toronto hotel 2 blocks from sidewalk cafés, shops
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Theaters all round
Located amid theaters and restaurants in the entertainment district, this boutique Toronto hotel is 2 blocks from the CN Tower and the sidewalk cafés and shops of Queen Street. Pearson International Airport is 18.1 kilometers away.
A stylish lounge and bakery café await guests at this 15 story Toronto hotel that has a business center, wireless Internet access, superbly chic rooms, and a health club with pool.
This Toronto hotel's 92 guestrooms feature ultra-modern designer furnishings, Frette Italian linens, wireless Internet access, plasma TVs, and marble bathrooms with soaker tubs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
SoHo Metropolitan Hotel & Residences Amenities
The SoHo Metropolitan Hotel & Residences offers guests an artful, European boutique-hotel ambience. Complimentary amenities include currency exchange and ground transportation to the business district. A 24-hour business center provides three computer workstations. 24-hour room service is available, and the concierge is a member of Clef d'Or.
Luckee Bar and Restaurant serves authentic, refined Chinese cuisine, and Senses Bakery Café has freshly baked goods. This Toronto hotel also has a health club with a lap pool, spa tub, saunas, steam rooms, and a fitness center. A courtyard patio attached to the health club offers a retreat from the bustle of the surrounding city. Additional property amenities include banquet facilities, a patio, a terrace, and laundry facilities. Wired Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 92
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Health club
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2003
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Room service (24 hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Frette Italian sheets
- Plasma TV
Luckee Bar and Restaurant - Authentic, refined Chinese cuisine with dim sum service around-the-clock. The restaurant offers an open kitchen bar surrounded by high-top seating and a private, 18-seat dining room for special events and custom menus. Luckee is headed by celebrity chef Susur Lee and is situated at the restaurant's first location at SoHo Metropolitan Hotel in Toronto.
Senses Bakery Café - Breakfast and lunch are served daily in this glass-walled lobby café. Designer cookies and other confections are served, as is Sunday brunch. Deli sandwiches, soups, salads, and egg dishes are available along with hot and cold beverages.
This Toronto hotel has an atrium health club with a lap pool, spa tub, saunas, steam rooms, and a fitness center with two treadmills, two exercise bikes, two elliptical-type trainers, one stairclimber, strength-training equipment, free weights, and flat-screen TVs. The Salon Daniel spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering manicures and pedicures, as well as massages.
This hotel is less than a half-mile from the Toronto waterfront, where a seawall walkway is suitable for cycling and strolling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
SoHo Metropolitan Hotel & Residences Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 24.86 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.04 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.04 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 9.04 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 150 per night
- Cleaning deposit: CAD 282.50 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 28.25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 45.20 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.