Availability: Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
Traditional Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Traditional Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite (Self Contained)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Downtown Toronto hotel connected to PATH
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Centrally located downtown, many of Toronto's main attractions are within walking distance; PATH, the world's largest underground walkway network and shopping complex, is accessible below the hotel.
This 43-story Toronto hotel tower offers 3 restaurants, a cafe, fitness facilities, and the full-service Senses Spa.
All guestrooms have Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds with custom-designed, plush-top mattresses. Other amenities include marble vanities and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Smaller pets are warmly welcomed.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel Amenities
Revolving doors in this Toronto hotel lead to a modern, spacious lobby with plenty of cozy places to sit and access the hotel's wireless Internet network (surcharge) or enjoy the lush greenery.
A staffed business center offers secretarial, communication, printing, and shipping services, along with computers with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). The newly renovated fitness center is open 24 hours a day. Pet-friendly policies include complimentary dog beds, bowls, mats, and temporary ID tags. This property is wheelchair accessible.
This towering 43-story hotel houses a restaurant, cafe and a full-service spa, Senses Spa, which offers massage therapy, hydrotherapy, and a slew of beauty treatments.
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 43
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1,377
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £14.95 CAD / per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
BnB - A bistro restaurant with bar features burgers that diners can build themselves, along with other dishes. BnB serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast can be a la carte classics or buffet. Free WiFi and a large selection of TVs are on hand to entertain diners. BnB's bar serves local beers, wine and more. BnB is open every day.
Link Café - Guests can enjoy Starbucks coffee, Great Canadian bagels, pastries, fruit and sandwiches. The cafe opens every morning at 6:30 AM. Complimentary WiFi is available.
Quinn's Steakhouse and Irish Bar - The Irish Canadian steakhouse and bar is open seven days a week and serves steaks, seafood and pub dishes. The bar features a large selection of wine, beer and whiskey. Guests can enjoy free WiFi and LCD TVs. Private rooms are available. Quinn's can accommodate wheelchairs.
Shopsy's Deli - A Toronto favorite, the deli is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Takeout is also available. It offers sandwiches, burgers, beer and more and also provides catering. Free WiFi and LCD TV's are available. Shopsy's is accessible for wheelchairs.
The 2,500-square-foot fitness center was renovated in 2012 and is open 24 hours a day.
The Toronto Islands are a series of small islets off the coast of Lake Ontario, accessible by three ferry routes 1.5 km (1 mi) from the hotel. They provide numerous recreational options: bike and boat rentals; tennis and volleyball courts; softball diamonds; picnic areas; and an amusement park. The islands also offer swimming beaches and, for the adventurous, a clothing-optional beach on Hanlan's Point.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Senses Spa - a full-service spa onsite. Join us for an invigorating body scrub or wrap, or relax with a soothing facial treatment or massage.
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.