Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 Bedroom - 48 Hour Sale-2 Nights Save 20%
- 1 bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom - 48 Hour Sale-2 Nights Save 20%
- 2 double and 1 sofa bed
One Bedroom Suite, One King Bed - 48 Hour Sale Save 15%
- 1 king
Suite, Non Smoking - Hot Deals - Stay 2, Save 15%
- 2 double
All-Suites Hotel Conveniently Located and Offering Complimentary Airport Shuttle
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Ideal Business Location
Next to the Toronto Congress Centre, close to many offices, and nestled among a wide variety of restaurants, the Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport is in an excellent location for business travel.
Perfect Location for Fun!
Conveniently located minutes from all of Toronto's major highways. 4 km to Woodbine Racetrack, 5 km to Pearson Airport, 11 km to Yorkdale Mall, 20 km to Canada's Wonderland, and 9 km to Wild Water Kingdom
Huge Two-Room Suites
Whether you're here for work or play our large two-room suites are great for training, long term stays, family getaways or a night before a flight. Rates include 24-hour airport shuttle, WIFI, and bottled waterInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport is in the area's best location for all of your travelling needs. Being next to the Toronto Congress Centre and situated among numerous restaurants are two of the major advantages the Radisson has over other hotels in the area.
The Radisson Suites is only 5 km from YYZ Pearson International Airport and features a complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle. Because all major highways are easily accessible the hotel is also close to Woodbine Racetrack, Yorkdale Mall, Canada's Wonderland, Wild Water Kingdom, the International Centre, and downtown Toronto.
The Fox Bistro is our in-house restaurant and a bar that serves all meals and offers room service. Restaurants at our doorstep include two Tim Horton's, Kelsey's, Milestones, Swiss Chalet, Harvey's, Dragon Sushi, Quesada Burrito, Sushi-Ya, Subway, Pronto Panino and more within a short walk.
The hotel facilities include a fitness center is open 24 hours a day, tour assistance, currency exchange, meeting space, and wireless internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel.
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed size
- Sofa bed
Our in-house restaurant is The Fox Bistro - serving international dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as room service. The hotel is walking distance to many branded restaurants in the area and even more a short drive away.
The fitness center at Radisson Suite Hotel - Toronto Airport is open 24 hours a day, offering treadmills, elliptical machines, exercise mats, free weights, and weight machines.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 14 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per suite, per stay
- Pet deposit: CAD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.