Availability: Novotel Toronto Centre
Downtown Toronto hotel adjacent to the Sony Centre
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
CN Tower: 4 blocks
Situated between Lake Ontario and the southern edge of downtown, this Toronto hotel is adjacent to the Sony Centre and within 4 blocks of the St Lawrence Market, the Air Canada Centre, and the CN Tower.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Other highlights include an indoor pool, fitness center, spa tub, and sauna. The on-site cafe is popular for breakfast buffets.
Calm and comfy
Contemporary guestrooms feature Novotel's Novation concept: a relaxing home-away-from-home with soft lighting, calm colors, and soothing bedding. Clock radios come with MP3/iPod connections.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Toronto Centre Amenities
Situated between Lake Ontario and the southern edge of downtown, the Novotel Toronto Centre is adjacent to the Sony Centre and within easy walking distance of major attractions. The Hockey Hall of Fame, St. Lawrence Market, Air Canada Centre, Eaton Centre, and CN Tower are all within 4 blocks. Downtown businesses are within 2 km (1.25 mi).
The hotel offers a fitness center, indoor pool, spa tub, and sauna. The on-site Cafe Nicole is a popular choice for full breakfast buffets (surcharge) and late-night dining.
The lobby houses a computer kiosk with complimentary high-speed Internet access and an ATM. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel. Pets are welcome with advance notification.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Cafe Nicole - International fare. Main courses include fish, lamb, steak, chicken, pork, and vegetarian dishes. Large wine selection. Three meals daily, including popular buffet breakfast (surcharge). Open early morning to late evening.
Stage Door Lounge - Beer, cocktails, and lighter fare. Open mid-day to late evening.
Novotel Toronto Centre's fitness facility offers a Universal gym, stair stepper, rowing machine, two treadmills, bikes, free weights, and aerobic mats. Towel service, water, and a TV are provided as well. A indoor heated pool, spa tub, and sauna are also on site.
The Toronto Islands are a series of small islets off the coast of Lake Ontario, accessible by three ferry routes about three blocks from the hotel. The islands provide numerous recreational options: bike and boat rentals, tennis and volleyball courts, softball diamonds, picnic areas, and an amusement park. The islands also offer beaches, including a clothing-optional beach on Hanlan's Point.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Novotel Toronto Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 28.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 100 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.